Your Adarsh™

Letz mint some ‘ka-ching’

*How about some positive news on TERAX??

I just talked to Stephen Taylor from Taylor Capitol,on the phone. He says they are waiting on the NASD, to approve of the ticker change and Westar going public with Terax. It seems that once NASD approves, they can go ahead with the change and announce the dividend.

I have posted a part of the call here which might help you guys.

Adarsh :  How long do you think it would take to get NASD to complete the review ?
Stephen: We should have gotten the information by now. We are waiting on NASD to intimate us about the review. The management is expecting to receive a notice today or tomorrow from the NASD.

Adarsh: Does the company foresee a price movement after the dividend is paid out? When a dividend is paid out, usually a stock goes lower by that amount? Do you see such a thing here?
Stephen: Management does not see price going any lower or dropping the dividend amount. Management sees the stock price going much higher taking Westar’s value in the company now.”

Adarsh:   Do you foresee any problems or intricate situations that might lead into taking up some more time?
Stephen: When the NASD, review a ticker change they verify certain information. If they are not satisfied with what the management sent them a few days back, they might get back to us asking for some more        information. But that is not a negative news, even if it happens. Such things are common. We would           have to just go forward and send them an updated documentation fulfilling their needs.

This is a small part of the interview. Hope this helps. Have a call with another company today afternoon. WIll post that l8r.

The only thing I was worried was whether to load here on a small dip may be around $3. I think we can load it here too. What do ya guys think. Post your comments, or leave offlines on meebo. Do leave your email id’s for me to contact you if you are leaving an offline.




July 24, 2007 - Posted by | Profited


  1. Thank you so much for this update. I have been holding Terax for over a year just to see what happens with this stock. Your post is the most up to date and helpful I’ve seen on the current status with Terax and Westar. Please keep up the good work for the rest of us.

    Comment by Norman Pope | July 24, 2007 | Reply

  2. I wonder where you got into the stock…was it at those highs unfortunately..if that is so may be you should hold till it goes higher. GOOd Luck.

    Comment by Adarsh | July 24, 2007 | Reply

  3. Just Curious but did you know that the judgment creditors and lienholders of Terax have sucessfully put the assets of Terax in receivership and will be selling them off.

    Please let me know who Stephen Taylor is.

    Comment by Curious | July 24, 2007 | Reply

  4. want to know that why wester is buying now at $ 6.75,,while they were buying before for $ 0.21.
    Is it really going to go up ???
    so much curious about what all going on ,,
    i just seen RS in 12/31/2006 ,even after that it went down,,
    i am new to stock market,
    so need ur guidance,,

    Comment by Ravi | August 6, 2007 | Reply

  5. A reverse split is a negative news. A normal split is a bullish sign. That must have been the reason for the sell off after the reverse split.

    About the 6.75 dollar buyout…its not a 6.75 buying. IT was a ratio if Westar gets to 25 then TEXG would be given 6.75. So, that’s not a ratio you can depend on.
    So what do you look at when you think of buying TEXG- they are getting bought by an above average company … which is now on a spree of acquisitions. And you are getting Westar for the current price with its acquisitions….and a 2:1 stock split. All this for the current price.
    After the merger…it’ll be TEXG earnings + Westar earnings + its other acquisitions earnings on the earnings report.
    I’m trading some of the stock and holding some for the long term.
    Hope that helps.

    Comment by youradu | August 6, 2007 | Reply

  6. Can you tell me how can i get all information about westar,,
    what if that merger won’t take place.
    how many % chances that merger will take place ???

    Comment by Ravi | August 7, 2007 | Reply

  7. still waiting for some answers still have texg stock, all the info i get is for 2007 can anybody out ther please inlighten me on what is going on with this stock thankyou and much appreciated

    Comment by eloy | June 9, 2008 | Reply

  8. Still no answer from anyone out there with this stock texg I would appreciate some 2008 news on this merger and symbol change will take place or has it ? I still own 500 shares due dated before june 21st 2007 please email me at thanks.

    Comment by eloy | June 25, 2008 | Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: